Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Crappity Crap Crap.... Can any of you Adobe Photoshop 7 Users Help me???

  1. #11
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just upgraded to Photoshop and Illustrator CS.

    WOW. Much nicer....

  2. #12
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Upgraded???

    From WHAT??? [img]eek.gif[/img]

    There IS no other Photo Software. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    (Baimun completely disregards the crap that Corel calls a photosuite.)

  3. #13
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I upgraded to CS from photoshop 7 and illustrator 10.

    Photoshop CS is version 8

    Illustrator CS is version 11.

    Get with the times man!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    (PS I've been using Photoshop since version 3. I know it's the best)

    <font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ January 16, 2004 02:55 PM: Message edited by: pairadocs ]</font></font>

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 16, 2004 02:56 PM: Message edited by: pairadocs ]</font>

  4. #14
    bonedust
    Guest bonedust's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by baimun:
    No... this is my copy of your copy... WITHOUT THE KEY.

    Your copy is with your 3" NBA figures wheneve I get around to mailing it to you. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    (I'm sure I sent you a copy with that last shipment though... you probably threw it out with the packing peanuts. [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

    <font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ January 16, 2004 02:41 PM: Message edited by: baimun ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LIES! i got a disc full of pictures...no PS.
    [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by pairadocs:
    I upgraded to CS from photoshop 7 and illustrator 10.

    Photoshop CS is version 8

    Illustrator CS is version 11.

    Get with the times man!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    (PS I've been using Photoshop since version 3. I know it's the best)

    <font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ January 16, 2004 02:55 PM: Message edited by: pairadocs ]</font></font>

    <font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ January 16, 2004 02:56 PM: Message edited by: pairadocs ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oooh ooh.... C.S.??? [img]eek.gif[/img]

    I'm outta da loop??? How might one acquire such Photoshop goodness??? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member TORMENTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,804
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw a guy on the Screensavers usin CS. Got some new cool shit in there....I want!!!!!

  7. #17
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Adobe Creative Suite. And they added a verification thingy for Photoshop only (like XP), but *I've heard* there are ways around it. [img]wink.gif[/img] Kinda funny how they only added that to photoshop... the most bootlegged piece of software known to man.

    Oh, and software piracy is WRONG. Wrong, wrong, wrong. If you use pirated software, your nuts might fall off.

    I have the whole 5 CD enterprise verion of CS - Photoshop, Illustrator, GoLive, Acrobat, InDesign, etc. I lost my original copy I bought, but luckily I made backups, so I'm using those [img]wink.gif[/img]

    check out the adobe site. they've made some significant upgrades.

  8. #18
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    The main way you can get around the lock down of the system verification security is to get a hold of the Corporate level key.

    This key enables the program to be installed without the new security system being encountered.

  9. #19
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    I was only sayin'......

    Those that will, will.

    Those that won't, won't.

    I paid out for the license on PS, and have kept it current as I have side jobs that require me to use the application, and I don't want to have to worry about any audit dragging me in coming up with things that they can get me on.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    that's the trouble with sarcasm... not everyone gets it all the time.

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •